Monday, March 23, 2009

~MiDniGht FaNtaSy by BritNey sPeaRs (100 mL eDp)~

I just bought this new perfume today 23rd March 2009.After having my SS class, I decided to find some perfume as my collection.May be u guys feel i'm crazy coz I just bought Paris Hilton last two weeks...but hey....I'm addicted to perfume you know!...heeee~ and my hubby can just 'geleng kepale' jek ahahhaha....~

This unique feminine fragrance is an combination of seductive black cherries, framboise, plum, orchid, freesia, iris, musk, amber and vanilla to create an incredible midnight fantasy. This fantastic women fragrance has ability to make satisfied any modern & professional women, frequently wearing this aroma due to its soothing and long lasting scent and get it and explore ideas by the calming aroma. The top notes are largely candied fruits, more like grape.

For me, this perfume are very seductive,sweet and suprising.I fall in love with it from the first time i smell it and then I got a lots of miniature..thx fwen!!

I'll bet u guys will love this as I do.... :P

1 comment: