Tuesday, January 20, 2009

~Me and My Starbucks~

Hey..today i'm in a mood to blogging..ahahhah..i dun noe why...but someone really inspire me today..hihiks...ok..lets begin..

It has been 3 years and a half since my first day working at Starbucks...its a long journey huh..
quite long for someone like me to learn about people character and earn some money for life..
live in a moderate family with a divorced parent will never give me an excuse in achieving what i want..i really love what i'm doing right now..and i really hope it will gettin' better day by day...

I still remember my first day at Starbucks..my lovely "Third Place" are at Jusco Maluri..that day..they welcomed me with my two new collegue..with a house coffee called House Blend..weheheh..they served it without sugar and three of us keep looking to each other..hihi..yela..da la pekat pastu tade gule...huehuehue..owhh suddenly i realize..that the way we can really taste the flavour and know the aroma of the coffee..by serving it in a small cup and a coffee press..with timer..it is to maintain the freshness of the coffee..i still remember the people who were there on our first day,Kak Zai..Syarien da Store manager..Eleen..Nasuha..Jeeva and Frankie..

In Starbucks, we really learn how to respect and treat others with dignity..that is the most important thing...i really love the environment..stress free..inspiring and lots more..all partners work well together..laughing..cleaning grease trap with a huge smile :P..hihi making beverages..eating cakes..pastries..and going 'makan-makan' together...all the memories will remains forever..

Right now,alhamdulillah...i'm going to be promoted to Shift Supervisor starting this February.So, there is a new responsibility for me..to make sure that Starbucks will create the "Third Place" not only for their partners..it is also for the lovely customers who alway support us in any condition..thx a lot~

No comments:

Post a Comment